There are many things we learn in school; the format of an essay, a2 + b2 = c2, and American history, to name a few topics. However, the curriculum seems to consistently skip how to build your savings, how to pay off a debt, or how to invest for your future. Google has thousands of resources on these topics, and we have compiled some of the best for you and your future generations. It is never too early to start thinking about your financial health!
Are you a current client? Interested in a more in-depth guide for your next generation? We are happy to provide further education on important financial topics. Please give our office a call at 425.646.6777 to learn more. Also, check out our Lifetime Planning page to read about our Family Financial Education service.
What Does it All Mean?
- Financial Term Dictionary
- From "A-B trust" to "ZZZZ Best"!
- 401(k) Plans: The Complete Guide
- What is a Roth 401(k)?
- A quick, 5-minute read to compare traditional 401(k) plans, Roth 401(k) plans, and Roth IRAs.
- Bonds vs. Stocks: A Beginner's Guide
- What is a Good Credit Score?
- Federal Income Tax
- Read this guide to learn anything and everything about federal income tax. What is the money used for? What are the top tax-filing mistakes?
- How to Make a Personal Budget in 6 Easy Steps
- Try out the Paul R. Ried Financial Group, LLC Lifestyle Analysis worksheet!
- How to Pay Off Your Student Loans
- The Complete Homebuying Guide
- Investing: An Introduction
- Four Really Good Reasons to Invest
- A 3-minute article to jump-start you into thinking about investing.
- What is Compound Interest?
- "Learn how compound interest works, how it's calculated, and how to take advantage of this simple yet phenomenal concept to maximize your investments."
- Why You Should-and Should Not-Max Out Your 401(k) Contribution
- What to Look for in Personal Finance Apps
- There is an app for everything; use this 3-minute read to help narrow the field to the best personal finance apps.
- Insurance Needs Assessments
Click on the Book Cover to View on Amazon
Please Note: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided here, you are leaving this website. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these websites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information or programs made available through this website. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving our website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the websites to which you are linking.