A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate.
Preparing Your Estate
- Legal Matters - The Essentials
- What is a Will? What is a Trust? What is a Power of Attorney? What are Advance Directives? This document addresses those questions and more.
- Financial / Legal Document Inventory Worksheet
- A Checklist to Consider: What You Need Your Survivors to Know
- Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment Form (Washington State POLST Form)
- You can also find other states at polst.org.
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care and Health Care Directive
- Provided by the Washington State Medical Association.
- Cake is a delicious dessert, and now, it's a great FREE resource for end-of-life planning! Here are a few highlights of their service:
- After a Death Occurs: A Checklist
- A checklist of important things to do when someone close to you dies in Washington State.
- Executor Duties Checklist
- 25+ Unique Memorial Service Ideas to Try
- 8 Common Funeral Scams (And How to Avoid Them)
This material is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information on the subjects covered. It is not, however, intended to provide specific legal, tax, or other professional advice. For specific professional assistance, the services of an appropriate professional should be sought. Neither Cetera Advisor Networks LLC nor any of its representatives may give legal or tax advice.
Please Note: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided here, you are leaving this website. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these websites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information or programs made available through this website. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving our website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the websites to which you are linking.