Our COVID-19 Response
Dear Clients and Friends,
The health and safety of our clients, team, and community are always our top concern and priority. As these unprecedented times continue, we have taken many aspects into consideration and decided to establish the following “Digital Storefront” Policy. We are building upon our two-part service plan, business continuity and protecting employees and clients, while reaffirming our commitment to you and our high quality, timely service.
The following are adaptations of our standard policies and increased utilization of our current systems so we can work with you in a safe virtual environment:
- All interactions will remain completely virtual until at least July 2021. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call 425.646.6777 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Fund withdrawals can be initiated by contacting the office using the methods listed above. Please note, we cannot accept transactions over voicemail or e-mail; however, we would be happy to call you back for verbal confirmation.
- Ongoing communication on account status, current economic news, and general financial advice will continue to be provided via one-on-one meetings, videos, blog posts, and e-mails.
- Meetings with your financial team are available via phone, Zoom, or Skype. We will be fully prepared to cover the same material as if you were in the office.
- If you have a preference of one of the three methods, please let us know at the time of scheduling or appointment confirmation.
- Our Online Client Portal continues to maintain the highest level of security. The portal allows for information to be exchanged between you and our team safely and securely. If you do not have this set up, please feel free to reach out and request an activation link.
- Any confidential information, including account numbers, personal recommendations, or otherwise privileged information, should be sent using the portal for your protection.
- You can view your account values, performance, and much more at your leisure.
- New account paperwork and other forms can be completed through DocuSign. Before utilizing this program, all we need is your preferred e-mail and cell phone number – easy!
When the time is right to open our doors, we will be continuing to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing, enhanced cleaning measures, and proper personal protection gear.
We look forward to seeing you in person again, but until then we will be working hard on your behalf with most of our team working remotely. Our financial team continues to remain available during normal business hours, Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific Time.
Paul R. Ried, MBA, CFP®
Updated: December 2020 - In an abundance of safety, we have decided to extend our limitations on in-person interactions until July 2021. We continue to follow CDC guidelines and will update this page as the situation changes. Thank you for your understanding!