Dear Clients and Friends,
The health and safety of our clients, team, and community are always our top concern and priority. Since the COVID-19 pandemic officially began on March 11, 2020, we stayed up to date with health regulations, switched to a remote-working environment for most of our team, and formally established the following “Digital Storefront” Policy in July 2020. We built upon our two-part service plan, business continuity and protecting employees and clients, while reaffirming our commitment to you and our high quality, timely service.
As Washington plans to reopen on June 30, we envisioned what an in-person meeting at Paul R. Ried Financial Group, LLC may look like in the future. After significant deliberation, we have decided to continue our "Digital Storefront" Policy for the remainder of 2021, and we will prepare to welcome you back to our office beginning January 2022. At that time, we invite you to choose if you would prefer meeting in-person, virtually over the phone or Zoom, or a combination of both. We sincerely appreciate your understanding of our continued effort to put everyone's health and safety first.
"Digital Storefront" Policy
The following are adaptations of our standard policies and increased utilization of our current systems so we can work with you in a safe virtual environment:
- All interactions will remain completely virtual until January 2022. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call 425.646.6777 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Fund withdrawals can be initiated by contacting the office using the methods listed above. Please note, we cannot accept transactions over voicemail or email; however, we would be happy to call you back for verbal confirmation.
- Ongoing communication on account status, current economic news, and general financial advice will continue to be provided via one-on-one meetings, videos, blog posts, and emails.
- Meetings with your financial team are available via phone, Zoom, or Skype. We will be fully prepared to cover the same material as if you were in the office.
- If you have a preference of one of the three methods, please let us know at the time of scheduling or appointment confirmation.
- Our Online Client Portal continues to maintain the highest level of security. The portal allows for information to be exchanged between you and our team safely and securely. If you do not have this set up, please feel free to reach out and request an activation link.
- Any confidential information, including account numbers, personal recommendations, or otherwise privileged information, should be sent using the portal for your protection.
- You can view your account values, performance, and much more at your leisure.
- New account paperwork and other forms can be completed through DocuSign. Before utilizing this program, all we need is your preferred email and cell phone number – easy!
We look forward to seeing you in person again, but until then we will be working hard on your behalf with most of our team working remotely. Our financial team continues to remain available during normal business hours, Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific Time.
Paul R. Ried, MBA, CFP®
Updated: June 2021 - In an abundance of safety, we have decided to extend our limitations on in-person interactions until January 2022. We continue to follow CDC guidelines in the meantime and look forward to welcoming you back in 2022. This page will be updated with any further changes, as necessary. Thank you for your understanding!