Thank You for Attending! ✰
Welcome to the informational page for our 29th Annual Client Event, which also marked our second LIVE virtual event! We mixed it up in 2021 and you heard from three knowledgeable panelists. They discussed the topics at the top of everyone's minds when they thought of the 2021 economy... inflation, interest rates, politics, and the stock market. As we do every year, we thank you for your support and trust as our team strives to deliver the best possible service for all our clients, present and future.
Please feel free to email any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you miss the event? Want to re-watch your favorite moments? Share it with friends and family? Click here or on the video above to start the show! You may also click on the timestamps below to jump to that section. Please note, the video will open in a separate window on YouTube.
- 0:00 Introduction Slideshow
- 14:54 Opening Remarks & Audience Polls by Paul R. Ried
- 38:36 Feature Panel with Adam Jordan, Carl Platou, and K.C. McGowan
- 1:21:12 Spotlight Performance by Kevin Laurence
- 1:29:00 Q&A Hosted by Tim Kimmel with Adam Jordan, Carl Platou, and K.C. McGowan
- 1:50:17 Closing Remarks by Paul R. Ried
- 2:00:45 Ending Performance by Kevin Laurence
- 2:12:58 Final Thank You by Paul R. Ried
As Director of Investments, Adam Jordan, CIMA®, AAMS® is responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring our client portfolios. This includes designing the overall asset allocation strategies, conducting in-depth market analysis, investment manager due diligence, as well as performing trading activities. Also, as Chief Compliance Officer, Adam carries out supervisory and compliance responsibilities. He joined the firm in 2002. Adam has also been quoted in various industry publications on financial, retirement, and investment topics.
Carl Platou is a wealth management consultant at Capital Group, home of American Funds, covering western and eastern Washington. He has 36 years of investment industry experience and has been with Capital Group for 27 years. Earlier in his career at Capital, he worked as a division manager. Prior to joining Capital, he was a vice president at Franklin Templeton Group. He holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from Eastern Illinois University. Carl is based in Mercer Island, Washington.
As the Senior Advisor Consultant to financial advisory teams in the pacific northwest, K.C. is responsible for high level thought leadership and investment insight. With over 25 years of Industry and investment experience, K.C. works closely with many of the industry’s top advisors on investment implementation and wealth preservation strategies. Invesco is a world leading asset manager with offices in over 20 countries around the world. K.C is a frequent speaker on international and global investing strategies and market outlook. K.C. is a graduate of the University of Montana. He lives in Woodway, Washington with his wife Melody and two boys Max and Jack.
Kevin Laurence is a professional pianist & vocalist with many years of experience performing for weddings, corporate events, birthday parties, and anniversaries. He has honed his skills performing at high-volume, high-end venues and provides an eclectic variety of music for any occasion.
Kevin has also developed a strong presence on social media, including a rapidly growing YouTube channel with over 19,000 subscribers and 4+ million views. His internet popularity even landed him a guest appearance on VH1's "Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party."
Please check out his official website to sample his music: Kevin Laurence Music
Guest speakers are not registered or affiliated with Cetera.
At Paul R. Ried Financial Group, LLC, our mission is simple; we want to empower each client to focus on what matters most to them, so they can life to the fullest. The COVID-19 pandemic had continued to negatively impact millions of lives, shifting their focus to questions that should have easy answers: Will I be able to pay rent? Is there food on the table? Is my family safe and healthy? As we did for our 2020 Client Economic Outlook Event, we wanted to strengthen our local community with charitable donations so everyone could get back to living life to the fullest.
These organizations are ones we have established long-term relationships with as they provide critical care, resources, transportation, and smiles - all of which had been in short supply since the pandemic began in 2020. We firmly believe to be involved in the causes and charities that are important to our clients and staff. As Paul mentioned during our program, we made a donation representing each of the 482 attendees to these charities. When this was first announced, it was $30 per attendee, and we had a surprise... We doubled our commitment to $60 per attendee! That is $28,920 that our clients helped put towards four amazing causes.
- Au†o Angels: Au†o Angels is an all-volunteer ministry committed to meeting the transportation needs for those unable to meet those needs themselves within the BelPres Community and several affiliated nonprofit organizations. This includes low-cost repairs, distribution of donated cars, and mentoring youth about automobile safety and maintenance.
- Community Health Care of Pierce County: Community Health Care's mission is to "Provide the highest quality health care with compassionate and accessible service for all". No one is denied care due to an inability to pay. Services are provided through Family Medical and Dental Clinics at the Hilltop Regional Health Center in Tacoma as well as clinics in Spanaway, Parkland, and Lakewood.
- Union Gospel Mission (Seattle, WA): Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission provides emergency care and long-term recovery services to hurting and homeless people in the Greater Seattle Area. Services provided include hot meals, safe shelter, and other essentials to provide for a person's basic needs. Their mission "is to bring the love of Jesus and hope for a new life to our homeless neighbors."
- Seattle Seafair Clowns: The Seattle Seafair Clowns Organization entertains thousands of people at neighborhood parades and festivals and are an integral part of Seattle’s Seafair Celebration for over 50 years. They are Seattle’s “Year-round Seafair Ambassadors”. They visit nursing homes, hospitals, and care centers throughout the Puget Sound Region. Their travel takes them throughout Washington, Oregon, British Columbia, and Mexico, as well.
We also sponsored these other events for three notable organizations in 2021:
- Annual Benefit Golf Tournament - Dove House Advocacy Services (August 27th)
- Gala & Auction - LifeWire (October 2nd)
- Aged to Perfection Fundraiser - Eastside Friends of Seniors (November 4th)
For a complete list of our ongoing charitable commitments, please click here.
The charitable entities and/or fundraising opportunities described herein are not endorsed by or affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks or its affiliates. Our philanthropic interests are personal to us and are not reviewed, sponsored, or approved by Cetera.
This page provides information and website links that were accurate at the time of the event, November 03, 2021 and will not be monitored for future updates. Thank you for your understanding.