Our 9 Point Commitment to Each Client
- Quality of Service. We are committed to a high level of proactive, courteous service from all associates at Paul R. Ried Financial Group.
- Trusted Advisory Team. We are committed to trustworthiness, dependability, independence and collaboration, as a team. We believe there is great value and strength in drawing from the expertise and talents of multiple team members in the planning, implementation and ongoing consulting process.
- Recommendations Based on Your needs. We are committed to independent unconflicted advice and recommendations. We subscribe to the fiduciary standard which requires advisors to act in the best interests of the clients and disclose any conflicts of interest. It requires higher standards and is more stringent than the suitability standard, generally followed by brokers. The standard was established by the Investment Advisors Act of 1940.
- Confidentiality. We are committed to the strictest levels of confidentiality with information provided to the Paul R. Ried Financial Group team. We will protect all information to the highest standards outlined by the SEC, FINRA, State and Regulatory Agencies.
- Transparency. We are committed to transparency in our relationships with clients and clearly explain the costs for your portfolio management, transactions and advisory services. We welcome any questions and commit to take the time to provide accurate, clear and thorough answers.
- Communications. We are committed to communicate with you regularly and in a timely fashion. Communication is through our annual or semiannual meetings, market letters, emails, statements, blog and phone call / email responses. We encourage you to call or email us at ANY time when a question arises or a there is a change in your circumstances. We are truly your consultant on any issue that effects your finances.
- Education. We are committed to our ongoing education, and yours. We commit, on an ongoing basis, to stay abreast of changes in the factors that will affect your retirement and financial planning. These include the financial markets, the US and International economy, Planning Strategies, Tax Codes, Social Security, Medicare, Estate issues and Insurance. Further, we are committed to educate you in the core principals and fundamentals necessary for a successful retirement plan. These are through the one-on-one meetings with your advisor, our market letters, web site and emails.
- Accuracy. We are committed to assuring that you have accurate third party reporting on all managed accounts. Your statements will identify all account positions held, cash receipts and disbursements.
- Lifelong Relationship. We are committed to a lifelong personal relationship with you. You will benefit from our tools and analysis to help you retire with confidence as well our coordinated post retirement consulting process which integrates advice on Social Security timing, Pension survivor options, Income management, Investments, long term care, Continuing Care Housing and Estate Transition Planning. OUR SERVICES are designed to take the confusion and complexity out of retirement so you can have the freedom to enjoy your interests and passions during this very special time in your life..…..Your Retirement!