- Legal Matters - The Essentials : What is a Will? What is a Trust? What is a Power of Attorney? What are Advance Directives? This document addresses those questions and more.
- Financial / Legal Document Inventory worksheet
- A Checklist to Consider: What You Need Your Survivors to Know
- After a Death Occurs: A checklist of important things to do when someone close to you dies.
- Executor Duties Checklist
- Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment Form (Washington State POLST Form) You can also find other States at Polst.org
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care and Health Care Directive provided by the Washington State Medical Association.
This material is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information on the subjects covered. It is not, however, intended to provide specific legal, tax, or other professional advice. For specific professional assistance, the services of an appropriate professional should be sought. Neither Cetera Advisor Networks LLC nor any of its representatives may give legal or tax advice.